Tuesday, 3 May 2011

A hunting adventure....job hunting that is.

I am in a country where it is easier to find an animal smaller than a 50 pence piece that will kill you than it is to find a job. Maybe I should get a job hunting down dangerous wildlife...

When I'm faced with having to find a job I tend to give up looking at sensible options and design wild fanciful jobs for myself. I start by looking at the details for the job "Restaurant floor team members needed. Must be experienced and have....Zzzzzzzz" Boring. How about, think I, getting someone to pay me to do loads of interesting things and do amazing stuff....OR how about finding someone to pay me to write about having loads of great adventures. You sense the pattern of my train of thought. I basically want someone to pay for me to be kept in my lady of leisure state. It ain't going to happen, so I always have to refocus my attention. Go on then, tell me about this restaurant....

Victoria x

1 comment:

  1. You need to get a job that involves using a computer so you can sit and chat to me all day like old times :)

    Enjoying the blog :) x

    ReplyDelete